www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index www.knightsarms.co.uk
A site for Knights Arms fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knights Arms jukebox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
play it cool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:53 pm    Post subject: Knights Arms jukebox Reply with quote

Hi - newbie here Very Happy

I was a (Saturday) regular 1981-1986-ish and then probably not very regular from then on, but I really loved those Saturday's then - my formative drinking years.

Now to the sad bit. I've been wanting to put together a playlist on my i-pod of music from the jukebox, especially from the earlist years I was there (I also frequented the Pier - they had a good jukebox too). I can't think of too much on the Knights Arms jukebox, can anyone help?

I remember Purple Haze & Hey Joe, Sylva & Hocus Pocus, Changes & Snowblind (Sabbath), Witch Queen of New Orleans, Shotgun Wedding, Spirit in the Sky. What else was on it? Question

Many thanks.
mamaswifty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have a copy of Ken's book you will find list's of all the music on the juke box at the back of it.You'll be sent back to your past with all the tunes,amazing. Very Happy
play it cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I'll do that - I've been meaning to get it anyway - didn't realise this was in the book! Very Happy
wildside

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gettin drunk to the eagles was best memorys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: