www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index www.knightsarms.co.uk
A site for Knights Arms fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bike Stolen 1977 CJ250 (yellow)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazypj

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm    Post subject: Bike Stolen 1977 CJ250 (yellow) Reply with quote

Hi All,
just had a phone call from my brother in Britain to tell me someone has applied for registration to one of my bikes. (I'm living in Florida)
Anyone in Britain applying for RTX 321 R is out of luck as I have notified DVLA and my brother is notifying police that its a stolen vehicle.
Probably post this on a lot of different sites as I'm not sure it should be here but want as many people as possible to know and possibly recover it
PJ
crazypj

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Police have found bike but its had engine swapped out for a 500 single.(probably XL/XR)
Its in Paignton area. (Devon)
Looks like it was stolen some time ago but of course no one knew.
They want me to pay all costs for recovery, including getting it from guy who has it now, engine removal, and, transporting back to Wales. (I only get rolling chassis, the engine, even though numbers are altered, isn't part of investigation and isn't mine)

All for now,
PJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: