www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index www.knightsarms.co.uk
A site for Knights Arms fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bought another vehicle!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazypj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Bought another vehicle! Reply with quote

Must be getting even more 'Americanised'
Bought a 1976 Pontiac Firebird in need of work.
Its in grey primer, doesn't have correct motor and yep, its going to be a gas guzzler (even though it has a 'small' engine for over here, 327 cubic inch, about 5.4 liter, should have 350, 6.0 liter)
Would add a picture but don't know how?
PJ
philip lloyd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI PJ I HAVE MANY OF THE OLD BEHIND THE VINE RALLY PHOTOS AND OTHERS IN THE GARAGE SOME WHERE AS WELL AS ALL THE CINE FILMS WE TOOK .IVE MANAGE TO KEEP THEM OVER THE YEARS, I SAW TONY DOG PAINTING THE POW HOSPITAL A FEW MONTHS AGO SO HE S STILL AROUND IVE STILL HAVE MY KWAKA 1OOO LTD RETIERED IN THE GARAGE . PHIL AKA THE FROG
Galen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi PJ

Hi Phil,

Glad your still in to bikes -

Phil
I run a Kawasaki VN 1500 D2 Classic - had it 10 months and put 21000 miles on her. My daily grind back and for to Bristol (totalmotorcycle.com - blogs). I put the Vance and Hines on at Xmas as the originals started blowing and with £200 per component and £300 for the collector box went for the straight shots at £360 for the whole system.

PJ.
This is the nearest I've got to Florida

Adrian

<a>Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket</a>
philip lloyd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi adrian
good to see ur still around are u going to the reunion on friday in porthcawl.
im going with my missis we went last year had a great time.

phil the frog
Galen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Phil

Yes - Wife looking after the boys.

Got PJ to join totalmotorcycle.com, I write a blog on the Daily Grind.

See you Friday.

Ade
crazypj

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Frog ,
can you scan some pictures from Vine and e-mail them over?
Phil George is here somewhere as well (and probably couple of other people, Charlie Lewis for one)
Galen, been reading blog, the 'joys' of motorcycling in Britain.
At least you probably wont get shot or have bike 'stolen' by police/towing companies ( or did they change law to make it more 'American'?)
Took bike to work last Friday, too hot and too much traffic.
About 12 miles of 20 mile trip was in first and second gear. temps were in low 90's but in traffic was probably much higher. Not any fun when sweat is filling up your boots (and your head is sweating so much sweat is running down your back) Dehydration can be a real problem, people have passed out and fallen off bikes (on longer trips than mine though, 3~4 hrs or more riding)

all for now,
PJ
philip lloyd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject: rally photos Reply with quote

hi pj
i will need to find the photos in the garage , when i find them i will send u a few . i think i have kept all the photos of the plough and the odd ones from the work shop in bridgend , i came across some from the time when u and mule were in two wheels.
went to the kinghts reunion on friday met up with galen wasnt sure it was him at first havent seen him for 20 years . good night enjoyed it.
i will send some photos just give me a little time to sort it out bit busy building anoyher stable for the horses need to get it done before the weather changes and it gets all wet again.

c.u.

frog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: