www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index www.knightsarms.co.uk
A site for Knights Arms fans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ken's Letter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
webmaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Ken's Letter Reply with quote

Just thought I would put a copy in here as well.

Hi Readers,

Just a quick note to let you know that the web site has been updated. Our original site really took off, it was very exciting seeing people respond from the four corners of the globe.The new improved site has an interactive forum; so please keep on hitting it and keep spreading the word.Now we have a decent site dont be afraid to use it; keep in touch with old ones and make new ones.
The reunion night was also a success. To the unfortunate ones who could nt make it; you really missed a good night. Although we could nt go wrong; great people, music and loads of stories to tell. But dont dispair !! We had a professional photographer who provided his services free and the photos are on the site. The complete disc can be purchased cheaply from Mike Stubbs on 01656784471.There is also a DVD available of the night, again volenteered by Keith Edwards on 01656782227 - again at a bargain price.
We raised a lot of money for the Parkinson Society; Geoff and Janet Davies kindly raised £325 from the sale of T shirts, still available 01656771971. I have also sold enough books to boost the total to £1000!!!
Christmas is coming !!! If you dont know what to buy that special friend; remember KNIGHTS TO REMEMBER. Still on sale on line or at Porthcawl Book shop.

One last thing,do you want another reunion next October ?

A big thanks again to all and everyone that made 01/09/06 possible,

Ken

If you wish to be removed from this email list please reply to the email with REMOVE in the subject line.
Sue & John Pernod

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reunion Reply with quote

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the update - We are all for another reunion next October - will look forward to it.

Cheers
Sue and John Pernod
tat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: reunion Reply with quote

it has to be the Pavillion next Ken!!

Love and pees

Tat
mamaswifty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: reunion Reply with quote

tat wrote:
it has to be the Pavillion next Ken!!

Love and pees

Tat

I second that,the Seabank bar staff just couldn't cope with the numbers.The Pavillion should be able to manage a bit better. Smile
billybongo12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes definately anouther reunion next october
couldn`t make the last one as i was playing with my band
i`ll keep the date free
but i can offer our services for the next one we`re called strangers(classic rock)
bad co free
zep
zz top etc
i was a regular from 1978 till 85
and to ken
my father bought a pic off you from the pier years back the one of the sea with magic mushrooms and things on
he was an electrician doing work in the pier hotel workijng for peter bartlet electrical
he1s still got it its up my neices house in p talbot
i can e mail a pic if you want
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.knightsarms.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion Area All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: